This is a collection of all physician forms found on the site in one location for easy reference.
Blood test form
Here is a list of the blood tests that Massachusetts General Hospital often recommends for patients with small-fiber neuropathy: Blood Tests for Neuropathy.
Skin biopsy forms
- If you want to refer a patient to MGH for skin biopsy you need to fill out and fax the skin biopsy requisition form. Skin Biopsy Requisition
- If you want to send skin biopsies performed by outside physicians (see our Neuropathy Experts) please follow the directions in this packet: Outside Biopsy Packet.
- Directions (for performing and shipping specimen to MGH) Skin Biopsy Instructions
- Skin biopsy worksheet (Must accompany all samples) Skin Biopsy Worksheet
- Path provider update (Fill in to receive a pathology report) Pathology Provider Update
- Request a kit for performing a skin biopsy