The misson of the NeuropathyCommons website is to:
- Help patients find neuropathy experts in their areas. Each center can post its own information about medical services, research, and publications;
- Provide information about neuropathy to patients and medical professionals;
- Provide a secure framework for medical and scientific collaboration.
NeuropathyCommons Team at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH):
- Anne Louise Oaklander MD PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Assistant in Pathology, MGH, Director MGH Nerve Unit
- Max M. Klein PhD, Instructor of Neurology, MGH, Harvard Medical School
- Heather M. Downs BS; Laboratory Manager; MGH Nerve Unit
- Sudeshna Das PhD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, MGH, Harvard Medical School, Director Biomedical Informatics Core, MGH
- Emily Merrill MSc, Bioinformatician
- Pat McCaffrey, PhD, Content Editor
- Elaine Alibrandi, Content Design
NeuropathyCommons is supported by:
- The MAYDAY Fund, a philantropic granting organization dedicated to alleviating the incidence, degree and consequence of human physical pain.
- Individuals and families, through their donations to the MGH Nerve Unit.
- US Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) award GW130109. Principal Investigator A.L. Oaklander MD PhD, Co-investigator Max Klein PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA.
This project has no commercial funding or corporate sponsors. It does not post advertisements or track viewers.