The mission of the NeuropathyCommons website:
- Help patients find neuropathy experts in their areas. Each center can post its own information about medical services, research, and publications.
- Provide information about neuropathy to patients and medical professionals.
- Provide a secure framework for medical and scientific collaboration.
Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
Assistant in Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Director, MGH Nerve Unit
Emily Merrill, Msc
MGH Bioinformatics Core
Instructor of Neurology
MGH, Harvard Medical School
Italian Content Editor
Contributing NeuropathyCommons Fellows
NeuropathyCommons is supported by the following:
- The MAYDAY Fund, a philanthropic granting organization dedicated to alleviating the incidence, degree, and consequence of human physical pain.
- Individuals and families, through their donations to the MGH Nerve Unit.
- US Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) award GW130109. Principal investigator, A.L. Oaklander, MD PhD; co-investigator Max Klein, PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA. Award date: September 2014 to September 2018.
This project has no commercial funding or corporate sponsors. It does not post advertisements or track viewers.