The mission of the NeuropathyCommons website:
- Help patients find neuropathy experts in their areas. Each center can post its own information about medical services, research, and publications.
- Provide information about neuropathy to patients and medical professionals.
- Provide a secure framework for medical and scientific collaboration.
Italian Content Editor
Contributing NeuropathyCommons Fellows
NeuropathyCommons is supported by the following:
- The MAYDAY Fund, a philanthropic granting organization dedicated to alleviating the incidence, degree, and consequence of human physical pain.
- Individuals and families, through their donations to the MGH Nerve Unit.
- US Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) award GW130109. Principal investigator, A.L. Oaklander, MD PhD; co-investigator Max Klein, PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA. Award date: September 2014 to September 2018.
This project has no commercial funding or corporate sponsors. It does not post advertisements or track viewers.
Click here to make a donation to the MGH Nerve Unit and support NeuropathyCommons.